To use yoga as an adjunct to treatment for trauma, PTSD, disabilities, anger and anxiety management, addictions, and meditative mindfulness.
- Emphasizing the value of meditation and intuition.
- Solid, firm, and resistant to pressure; not easily broken, bent, or pierced.
- Requiring a great deal of endurance or effort.
- Done with a great deal of force or strength.
- Potent, powerful, or intense, in particular.
- A discipline, a part of which, including breath control, simple meditation, and the adoption of specific bodily postures, practiced for health and relaxation.